Auto Hail Damage can be costly to repair. Most of our clients end up filing an insurance claim to have the repairs made. We will work with you and your insurance company from start to finish to make the repair process as efficient and streamlined as possible for you.
HAIL CLAIMS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR INSURANCE PREMIUMS.
MAKING AN INSURANCE CLAIM IS EASY. FOLLOW THESE 5 STEPS AND GET STARTED ON YOUR OWN. OR CALL US AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST.
- Call Your Insurance . A hail damage claim will not raise your rates, so do not worry! Find your insurance company below and call their claims department to get your claim number. If your company is not listed, you can find the number on the back of your insurance card or by searching on Google.
- Call Us. After you’ve filed your claim, simply call our auto hail claims specialist. Then, we will have your insurance adjuster come to our location to inspect and check the estimate on your vehicle. Adjusters can give the most accurate estimate at our location because we clean the vehicle & use our specialty PDR lighting systems to locate, identify and mark every dent on your vehicle before the insurance adjuster arrives. We handle all the red tape with your insurance company for you!
- Relax, Let Us Go To Work. Once you’ve called us, we will arrange a rental car to your home, work or school, for you to drive during the repair process. Then, one of our professional, insured and background checked staff will transfer your car to our shop.
- We Repair Your Car to 100% Satisfaction. Once we have everything squared away with your insurance company, our skilled technicians will repair your vehicle, This process usually takes 2 – 5 days from start to finish. After all of the proper parts are removed and we have excellent access to the backside of the panels, We will begin to reshape the metal until the dents until they disappear 100%. Special tools and years of training allow our highly skilled technicians to remove every dent or inconsistency caused by the hail and provide a complete restoration 100% up to client and insurance company satisfaction.
- Pick Up Your Restored Car. Once the repair is complete, we will provide a complete wash and mini detail then contact you to pick up your vehicle. Then, simply drive your rental to our shop, inspect your vehicle and make sure you are 100% satisfied with the repair. Then, drive home in your restored vehicle with the comfort of knowing you have a written lifetime warranty on the all the repairs!